Raddison, Port Canaveral, Cruise Package

I understand that the Raddison at Cape Canaveral offers a cruise package where for $149.00 you can be their guest on Saturday night, park your car in their parking lot while on your cruise, and use their shuttle to and from the port.

I tried to book two nights with the Raddison. The same room goes for $109 if you are not taking the cruise package. It would not let me book (via the internet at least), one night at the $109 rate and one night at the $149 rate.

To me, it would be just as easy to pay the $109 rate for two nights and drive to the port and park the car for the duration, if it is not going to end up saving me any money. Has anybody run into this problem with the Raddison before? I intend to give them a call this week and see if talking to a person will allow me to make this change. But just wanted to check with the gang here and see if they have run into this as well. No biggy.....I just have 83 days to go and not enough things to do to fill the time.......

I understand that the Raddison at Cape Canaveral offers a cruise package where for $149.00 you can be their guest on Saturday night, park your car in their parking lot while on your cruise, and use their shuttle to and from the port.

I tried to book two nights with the Raddison. The same room goes for $109 if you are not taking the cruise package. It would not let me book (via the internet at least), one night at the $109 rate and one night at the $149 rate.

To me, it would be just as easy to pay the $109 rate for two nights and drive to the port and park the car for the duration, if it is not going to end up saving me any money. Has anybody run into this problem with the Raddison before? I intend to give them a call this week and see if talking to a person will allow me to make this change. But just wanted to check with the gang here and see if they have run into this as well. No biggy.....I just have 83 days to go and not enough things to do to fill the time.......

I'd call them direct. They probably have a way to override the system for a second night. The Raddison here at OHare has a parking package, but it is only good for 7 nights. I needed to leave my car there for 10 nights and it wasn't a problem, but I needed to work with the front desk directly. Different problem than yours, I know, but similar in that I couldn't find what I wanted directly on the internet site. Good luck!

I would call them, it's $12.00 a day to park at Port Canaveral, so $40 is a great saving if you are going on a 4 day cruise and even better if you're doing a 7 day cruise.

It's often very difficult to book out of the ordinary things via the internet, an example is we want to fly to San Juan to cruise on the Adventure, if you try booking a flight and hotel online with expedia, orbitz etc, you can only have the hotel for the duration between the flight dates, we only need a hotel for the first night, the AOS will be our hotel for the rest of the week.

Have a safe and woderful delayed honeymoon:D

I'm paying the $149 per night for the 2 nights. It includes the breakfast buffet (which is $8.95 pp) so I figured it was worth it to know that I had the room for 2 nights...and even more importantly the SAME room (I didn't want to have to risk having to switch rooms because of different rates). When I tried to book 2 night online, it wouldn't let me. So, I called the Radisson 800 number and they told me I couldn't get 2 nights either. So, I called the hotel directly hoping to get on a wait list for the additional night and instead, they booked me for the second night immediately. I think that it a good idea to deal directly with the hotel in this case.

In February we stayed at the Quality Suites in Cocoa Beach with their stay at the hotel/get free parking for the cruise deal. It's about 4 miles from the ship terminal and cost quite a bit less than the Radisson. We were surprised to learn that they share the Radison's long term parking lot, so we parked at the Radisson and their shuttle (pre-arranged by Quality Suites) took us to the ship and picked us up after the cruise. The Quailty Suites was a nice, clean hotel.

In February we stayed at the Quality Suites in Cocoa Beach with their stay at the hotel/get free parking for the cruise deal. It's about 4 miles from the ship terminal and cost quite a bit less than the Radisson. We were surprised to learn that they share the Radison's long term parking lot, so we parked at the Radisson and their shuttle (pre-arranged by Quality Suites) took us to the ship and picked us up after the cruise. The Quailty Suites was a nice, clean hotel.

Janet, I would like to know more about the Quality Suite Hotel if you could. I have it booked for my parents for the night prior. We were going to stay as well but due to a class my husband is taking we can't drive out until the night prior. I'm a little nervous because I won't be there to help them along with the park/cruise part of it. Was it pretty painless getting the car over to the Radisson? Could you schedule a time for the shuttle prior to getting there? Was the car in a safe secure location? They are a little worried about leaving their car for the week at a hotel. Thanks. Karyn

Archived