Limited Excursions for Southern Caribbean

Long ago when I booked our January 2007 cruise to the So Caribbean I printed the shore excursion listing from sailings at that time. As we are getting closer I am finding the available shore excursions much more limited. Will more excursions be added as we get closer or is RC having fewing excursions? Any ideas?

I don't know about the answer to your question, but I have a suggestion. We booked our excursions independent of the Serenade last cruise. I checked out the "Ports of Call" boards and got great ideas on what to do. We did some beach time in St. Maarten and St. Thomas on our own.

I see you have already sailed the Serenade, so you know what a great ship she is!

Have fun planning!

Long ago when I booked our January 2007 cruise to the So Caribbean I printed the shore excursion listing from sailings at that time. As we are getting closer I am finding the available shore excursions much more limited. Will more excursions be added as we get closer or is RC having fewing excursions? Any ideas?

The shore excursions will appear as you get closer to the date of the cruise. All of them are usually out there 60-90 days before the cruise.

RCCL is currently renegotiating their shore excursion contracts for the October 2006 - October 2007 season. That is why few shore excursions are showing up at the moment. Keep looking back as more will appear, they should all be up by October.

However, as Sheffie said, there are some amazing (and reliable) private excursions in the Southern Caribbean so I definitely recommend looking on the Ports of Call boards for suggestions of some independent excursions.

Archived