Did a dumb thing, can I fix it?

JuneauMe

Hi,

I just got off the Dawn on Sat. I wasn't feeling well at all, and I didn't look at my invoice as carefully as I should have. Well today I noticed that I was charged twice for a facial I had at the Spa (it was wonderful, but not worth a double charge, LOL). Anyway, is there anything I can do about it now?

Donna

Hi,

I just got off the Dawn on Sat. I wasn't feeling well at all, and I didn't look at my invoice as carefully as I should have. Well today I noticed that I was charged twice for a facial I had at the Spa (it was wonderful, but not worth a double charge, LOL). Anyway, is there anything I can do about it now?

Donna

Call Customer Service and explain what happened. They may want you to send a copy of your invoice so hang on to it. I can't imagine they would give you a problem about that.....

Good Luck

Contact your c.c. card company immediately (you did use a c.c. right?) and place into dispute the amount of charge in question and send them copies the back up information. The credit card company will take care of everything including contacting NCL and if they don't reply within how ever many days they have contractly to respond the c.c. company will automatically reverse the charge.

Contact your c.c. card company immediately (you did use a c.c. right?) and place into dispute the amount of charge in question and send them copies the back up information. The credit card company will take care of everything including contacting NCL and if they don't reply within how ever many days they have contractly to respond the c.c. company will automatically reverse the charge.

I'd really try to deal with NCL first. Whenever you file a dispute with the credit card company, they charge the company a $30 fee for dealing with it. Most of the time the company, in this case NCL, will gladly help you out with the problem. I would personally suggest trying to deal with NCL first and then disputing the charge if you cannot get a good resolution.

Archived