How is Smmit for Kids?

KELLS

We did the Hawaii run in April 06 on Summit. Kids were 7, 11 & 13. Younger ones had a blast. Fun Factory was a daily destination. Older one tagged along on some events and enjoyed the trip. We also brought a GameCube and had it hooked up to the widescreen in the room. Great bargaining chip for Mom and Dad! There are movies and other entertaiment that will also keep them active. Enjoy!

Hi Kells,

My DH and I just got back from the Summit Aug 5. While we don't have kids, there were people in our party who had a 9 year old. From what I could tell, he was having a very nice time. They had a kid's talent show that the program onboard had for him and the kids had a blast doing it! Along with the organized program, they also had a kid's area with a little disco and everything. Based on what I saw, I think your kids will have a nice time. There were not an extreme amount of kids onboard but the ones I saw were having a blast...You will probably have more kids than we did because Alaska tends to attract an older crowd. Have a great vacation and enjoy hawaii! It's a wonderful place for the family!

My kids age (7 & 10) have sailed X four times and love the fun factory. My wife and love that they can eat dinner with the counselors many nights.

Just returned from seven day cruise on Adventure of the Seas. My daughters said they liked X kids program better than RCI because it was more organized, and probably because there were many more kids on AOS.

We're considering the 14 day cruise from LA - Hawaii and have two kids ages 10 and 8? Any feedback on the kids facilities/programs?

We are taking my 9 yr old daughter in December aboard Summit. She has done several cruises and has always had a blast! It is usually more difficult to get them out of the kid's clubs then in.

Which sailing are you looking at?

Desiree

Archived