How is Celebrity Millennium??

jmd2189

We have been on one cruise before with my family 2 1/2 years ago with RCCC and we absolutely loved it! We would give it 5 stars - loved everything about it! We are planning another cruise and wanted to go with a group of friends this time, but we thought they were going to pick RCCC and then switched it to taking Celebrity Millennium. We are a little frustrated because we thought we had decided as a group and then one of the couples changed it - plus we know nothing on this cruise line and we know we love the other one already. We are not sure if it is worth trying and going with the group or if we would be better off going alone together this time and going on what we know we like. We are in our 20's and heard that Celebrity ships have 60's and 70's age groups majority on them and not sure if we would like that either?? Plus my brother and his wife tried Celebrity Zenith last year and did not really care for it - liked RCCC lots better. Can someone tell us any pros and cons on this ship and what they feel would be a better decision. We are unsure right now, but want to decide soon. We really would like to go with the group of friends, but are torn because we also want to pick a vacation we love since we will be spending lots of $$$$. Love to hear different opinions....

I started cruising on X when in my early 30s. I've never felt out of place. The average age of X is I'd say about the mid 50s.

As to comparing the two, it would be easier if you told us specifics about what you liked and what ship you were on.

X is a more upscale cruise line. Better food and Service, no announcements and a number of little touches that make my cruise more enjoyable.

I will sail on either, but prefer X.

I am assuming when you talk about RCCC you mean RCCL Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines.

Archived