Grand Princess Cabin P212

Teriyaki

Has anyone ever stayed in cabin P212 on the Grand Princess. Our family is limited on travel dates this fall and the only available cabin for a triple is P212 on the date we want to sail. We are not concerned with the inside cabin, as we are rarely in our cabin during the daytime anyway.

It looks like it is near the elevators and just below the theater. We are just concerned about noise at night time. If anyone has any input or suggestions regarding this cabin, please let me know.

THANKS

Has anyone ever stayed in cabin P212 on the Grand Princess. Our family is limited on travel dates this fall and the only available cabin for a triple is P212 on the date we want to sail. We are not concerned with the inside cabin, as we are rarely in our cabin during the daytime anyway.

It looks like it is near the elevators and just below the theater. We are just concerned about noise at night time. If anyone has any input or suggestions regarding this cabin, please let me know.

THANKS

It just depends on your sleeping habits. We go to bed early. We were on the Diamond Princess two decks above the theatre ceiling. We couldn't sleep at night because we could hear the music from the show. We were so lucky that there was one cabin left unoccupied and they moved us on the second day. I would never take another cruise without a guaranteed cabin, even if it is inside. You might want to bring a fan or something that will cover up the noise.

The Plaza deck is very convenient to everything. We sailed the Grand in Nov and a couple of people from CC were on that deck and they didnt seem to have any problems with noise....I have actually heard that the cabins on the Plaza deck get the least amount of motion.

When are you considering going? We are going to cruise a 2nd time on The Grand Nov 25.. Let me know if you have any questions....I will be happy to help.

We were in or near P212 once and we had no problems. We liked it acually. We are sailing the Grand this Nov and our adult sons will be on the Plaza Deck in that area. There is a stairway that leads up to the Theatre which was easy. The Dinning Room was also on that deck.

We were in P210 on the Golden in the Med in 2003 and I will agree with the above posters that it actually is a good location. One of the PC dining rooms is on that deck as is a pursor's desk, not the main one. We never had a problem with any noise keeping us awake but then on a Med cruise with all the port stops by the time sleep time comes you just drop on especially at sea.

Have a great next cruise.

Archived