Does Carnival Sell Estee Lauder??

carson cruiser

I have a stupid man question haha. Why do you buy makeup on a cruise, is it cheaper than department store prices? The reason I asked is my wife on our last cruise purchased some purfume from a very large store in Cozumel that only sold makeup and perfume. When she checked the price onboard it was higher than what we paid in Cozumel and comparable to department store price for that particular kind. Anyway just wandering?

I have a stupid man question haha. Why do you buy makeup on a cruise, is it cheaper than department store prices? The reason I asked is my wife on our last cruise purchased some purfume from a very large store in Cozumel that only sold makeup and perfume. When she checked the price onboard it was higher than what we paid in Cozumel and comparable to department store price for that particular kind. Anyway just wandering?

Another GUY here. I have been wondering the same thing. are the prices that much cheaper than here? What about in Nassau??? Is it the real thing or are you getting a knock-off and don't know it??

I cant speak for Nassau but in Cozumel it is a reputable place they were selling the real stuff was a huge store wish I could remember the name. Only negative is that they will not bargain with you its the price quoted or you dont buy it.

Thank you all for answering. One reason I am curious is because the Estee Lauder foundation I use comes in two different types of bottles. Here in my local department store is just a regular bottle but when I purchased some in Athens, Greece, it was a pump-type bottle. I have found that I really prefer the pump-type as it lasts much longer and I think it probably stays fresher and is more hygienic. So if they sell that onboard, I will be sure to replenish my supply. Not sure why they don't sell pump-type here. Does anyone know if it is marketed in the US or if this is strictly available in European markets?

Thank you all for answering. One reason I am curious is because the Estee Lauder foundation I use comes in two different types of bottles. Here in my local department store is just a regular bottle but when I purchased some in Athens, Greece, it was a pump-type bottle. I have found that I really prefer the pump-type as it lasts much longer and I think it probably stays fresher and is more hygienic. So if they sell that onboard, I will be sure to replenish my supply. Not sure why they don't sell pump-type here. Does anyone know if it is marketed in the US or if this is strictly available in European markets?

Carson when you are in Cozumel track down the store I have mentioned in the other replys its really large place and its also on a corner on the main street, very nice building. You might also be able to find out the name of this store by attending the shopping talk held before each port. its possible they may carry it there.

Archived