a little concerned about the lack of post about the crown

dmerc

Is this not a popular ship anymore. I don't see many post about this sailing.

My family is considering the 7 day cruise to Bermuda next year for a 50th wedding anniversary and alot of family members will be doing this sailing.

Any tips about this ship such as what rooms are best. I have done carnival Legend, Royal's Voyager and the new Princess Crown. I can see that this ship is much smaller I have not done too much research on this ship, is there a kids program on this ship? Any past experiences would be very much appreciated before the final decision is made.

Thanks in advance:)

I wouldn't worry. The crown is tiny (by today's standards of mainstream Big 7 cruise line ships), so naturally less people go on her each week. This could be the reason you see less posts about her. I'm sure you'll have a great time no matter which ship you chose.

However, if you are partial to the megaships more common of today, I suggest looking into the Dawn, Pearl, etc.

Guest LoveMyBoxer

Here's a great link that shows you most http://www.nlgsolutions.com/c/media.asp?hid=17125&i=&vessel=424&lineid=34&d=&d2=12:00:00%20AM&mpg=t&p=/tours/thumbs/norwegian_34/424/34_424_Kids_Center_pub.jpg&pg=1&dscof the rooms on the ship:

There is also a great review of the Crown:

http://www.justeatin.com/justeatin_home_new.aspx

We are leaving on Sunday, we prefer the smaller ships.

I was kind of concerned about the same thing. We are leaving on the 24th of September. I am always checking the boards to see if anybody posted any new reviews after their trip. Also when I go to the roll call board there aren't many going on my cruise.

Is this not a popular ship anymore. I don't see many post about this sailing.

My family is considering the 7 day cruise to Bermuda next year for a 50th wedding anniversary and alot of family members will be doing this sailing.

Any tips about this ship such as what rooms are best. I have done carnival Legend, Royal's Voyager and the new Princess Crown. I can see that this ship is much smaller I have not done too much research on this ship, is there a kids program on this ship? Any past experiences would be very much appreciated before the final decision is made.

Thanks in advance:)

Don't worry about it, I have read nice thing about this ship, I am also thinking of booking next year to Bermuda

Guest LoveMyBoxer

We are in an AB suite with our 6 year old son. It is our first balcony! We prefer the smaller ships because it's just more personal and a true "cruise" without all the glitz. However, now they are taking this one away from us too next year. Oh well, just have to keep looking around. We HATE the mega ships, it's not what cruising is all about.

Archived