Pre-Cruise "Whine" List

OK, got a "storm" luring in the Caribbean. Good chance it will impact some of us (we leave Sunday on Rhapsody of the Seas).

So I thought we could all get it out of our systems now instead of then we get back should itineraries change, schedules change, the seas are not glass smooth, etc.

#1 I want a refund

#2 I want a discount

#3 I want my port taxes back

#4 We missed a port and they gave a free drinks for two hours and I don't drink (this one never makes my list!)

#5 It rained and I could not get a suntan, I want a 90% credit

#6 It rained, so all I did was eat, I want RCI to pay for Weightwatchers when I get home

Your #'s 7,8,9,10.....??????

THAT IS PRETTY HILARIOUS! there is always somebody trying to get something for nothing! i hate it when people blame other people for things as uncontrollable as the weather...i mean come on RCI is a lot of things but it is certainly NOT GOD! i think its cool how they can 'cruise around' a hurricane and they dont ever have to cancel any cruises...and the fact that they can change port calls at the drop of a hat...i mean give the people some credit-they do some pretty amazing things and make some very last minute decisions to make sure everyone has an injoyable vacation!

i really liked your list. maybe the storm wont interupt your cruise but if it does just sit on deck with a cold beverage and take note of any new whines that we havent heard yet!

we deserve more free stuff

How come the diamonds don't get special towels to leave on the pool chairs we deserve everything.

There should be special treatnent for Whinning Diamond class.

How come those "other Diamonds got there faster taking shorter cruises

waa waa waa it's not fair waa waa waa the free drinks were watered down

waa waa waa the preboard lounge was crowded.

waa waa waa I want more.gimee gimee gimee

It's like a Soap Opera here the whinning Diamonds and TA's against the world.

the worst cruise I was ever on was Fanfriggintastick

John

Despite everything we still had a great time!

And we thank God that we were able to take this vacation.

Oh and wasn't it nice that they gave us an onboard credit.

They did not have to do that.

I'm sure glad thay thought of our safety first!:D

#7- I payed good money for this cruise and didn't get what I paid for; gimmee somthin'

#8-I booked this cruise just to visit this particular port and now you are making me miss it. Gimmee a refund.

#9-The cruise line didn't take us to an alternate port. We just sailed in (pick one) circles, figure eights, back and forth---for the whole day. My vacation has been ruined. It is a tragedy.. Gimmee a refund...and a 200.00 OBC

Archived