Park West Galleries art auctions?

joie1016

:) Does NCL use "Park West Galleries" for their art auctions? I have bought from them in the past with no problems.

Our last few cruises did not have Park West. I understand that the art auction company they had switched to is no longer there. Hopefully they will bring back Park West.

I for one found Park West art to be very poor. I purchased 6 pieces and each piece came damaged in some way ( frame, glass, not what was expected...) and had to be returned. One of my pieces was "out of stock" so they offered me a credit. While they normally do not refund money...I had so many issues ( and of course had purchased with a "good credit card company...that I am sure would of gone to bat for me if necesasy) they finally agreed to refund all of my money. It just was a huge hassle unpacking and repacking all that art! I for one will never purchase any art from another cruise line. I buy all my art from my local art dealer who is by far just as reasonable and hand delievers. Plus he does ship all over the country and I have seen how he packs his art!!! Fine Art and Soul packs their art with extreme care.

Archived