Sapphire cabin TV's, take AV jacks??

minke

My new digicam has a AV lead for connection to a TV. Much easier to review & sort out the duds on the TV than the little screen at back of camera. Hoping someone has done this in the cabin if it is available, we leave in 19 days time.

We have never been on the Saphire but on all our previous cruises, there was always input RCA jacks on the TV in our stateroom. Depending on the TV model, these jacks were sometimes in the back onf the set and in some other times, they were in the front hidden behind a little panel...

Every day, I review what I have taped to see if everything is ok. I also use it to review my digital photos... As you say, it is much easier to see on a TV screen than on those little screen we have on a digicam (either video or photo) !

Have a great cruise !

Alain R.

Yes, it should be the same on the Caribbean Princess and every ship accross the Princess fleet.

As I said, I was always able to plug my video and photo camera to the TV set on my previous cruises wich were on the Dawn, the Sun, the Sea, the Coral and the Regal Princess...

Alain R.

This is what I love about CC. I've been on 14 cruises...but everytime I book another cruise and start reading posts on here...I learn something new. Thank you everyone. I now know to bring along that camera/tv connection. I'm embarrassed to say I never thought about it before today.

Archived