NOLA Pre-cruise hotel & parking packages

evanskl

This question may have been asked before, but I've gotten tired of searching. Are there any good priced pre-cruise hotel & parking packages available? We stayed at Maison St Charles in 2004, but it doesn't look like they are offering that package post Katrina.

• 3 weeks later...
Dbruna what part of New Orleans are you from? I'm from Metairie.

Try the Hilton Riverside for a pre stay package. I'm not sure if they are doing anything.

Thanksgiving 2004, we stayed at the Hilton and (totally unexpectedly) offered us free parking while we were on the cruise. I was shocked and pleasantly surprised. We called yesterday to see if we could get the same deal again (we called the Hilton directly) and they said at this time they were not offering any kind of free parking with a precruise stay. We have a couple of months before we cruise on the Fantasy, so we will call again and see if anything changes.

Try the Drury Inn. I called and got an excellent price. I was really surprised because it is so close to the port. I asked about parking and it is still up in the air and I have heard through the grapevine that they let you park there, they just don't like to advertise it. I also looked it up on http://www.tripadvisor.com and it gets GREAT reviews. We will be there on November 3 for our Fantasy cruise.

Archived