Help me with the Hampton Inn x 3 in FLL!

lowestar

Okay, I am hoping someone like TrentS or Bequioa (spelling?) or anyone else who knows any of them can help me with the Hampton Inns in Fort Lauderdale.

We are flying in from Toronto to Fort Lauderdale on the 5th of November. We are cruising the next day. We won't have a car.

I can get a room at any of the following Hampton Inns:

Hampton Inn Airport North (2301 SW 12th Avenue) - middle priced of the three

Hampton Inn and Suites (2500 Stirling Rd.) - most expensive

Hampton Inn-Plantation (7801 SW 6th St.) - least expensive

I originally booked a room at the Hampton Inn North, but it seems that one is not really near anything within walking distance. Is that right?

I thought about changing the booking to the Hampton Inn and Suites on Stirling, which seems closer to stores and restaurants, but it doesn't seem to be getting good reviews as far as safety goes if we were out and about walking.

So, now I am wondering about the Hampton Inn-Plantation on SW 6th Street. It seems like it is further away from the airport and port, but they still offer free shuttle anyway. It is cheaper as well. Is it close to any stores? Any recommended restaurants?

I'd love a review of the three to help make my decision! I liked the idea of the Rustic Inn to eat--would we need to cab it from either of the Airport ones to go there?

Help please!!!

With thanks,

Tara

Archived