NCL Playing Cards???

I know this is a really random question, but being a past Carnival cruiser, I have always collected the free Carnival playing cards the info desk hands out for free (if you ask for them). Does Norwegian have decks of Norwegian playing cards I can ask for? Are they free?

I hope they give out cards as well, as they make for a free little souvenier.

We recently purchased a boxed set of 2 packs of cards on the Norwegian Dream (about $7 I think). One set has the NCL logo on the back, the other a picture of the Dream. Can't say I noticed any for sale on the Dawn but I wasn't looking for them. No idea if they are available for free or not.

I know this is a really random question, but being a past Carnival cruiser, I have always collected the free Carnival playing cards the info desk hands out for free (if you ask for them). Does Norwegian have decks of Norwegian playing cards I can ask for? Are they free?

I hope they give out cards as well, as they make for a free little souvenier.

I saw them for sale in the stores on the DAWN but would not have thought to ask for a free deck at the reception desk.

On the Star both times I sailed they gave out the playing cards as prizes for trivia, game shows, etc. My set just has their logo in dark blue, nothing special beyond that.

Jo

That's what they give every time. I have so many of the same deck or cards from winning trivia games and all. They are a nice souvenir, and anytime someone needs a deck of cards, I have them on hand.

Archived