Just back from Crown princess 8/16 cruise

Wife8

I always bring my own soap. One for the shower and another for the sink area. I am very particular about the products I use since I have senstive skin. Plus, I don't like the tiny soap bars they give you on the ship.

I did try the soap on the Crown and found it to be very nice. It didn't smell florally or chemically nor did it dry out or irritate my skin.

I personally think asking someone a lagitiment question to get a lagitiment answer is perfectly okay. Isn't it great that we can come here on C.C. to ask questions on any topic, get answers from real people without get bashed for doing so......

I like my own soap untill I run out and then I use the ships. Don't bring my own mug but now that you gave me the idea I might.:) But fighting about soap:confused: No way. Pillow,no room for that. I would have to leave an outfit out.:eek:

I always bring my own soap. One for the shower and another for the sink area. I am very particular about the products I use since I have senstive skin. Plus, I don't like the tiny soap bars they give you on the ship.

I did try the soap on the Crown and found it to be very nice. It didn't smell florally or chemically nor did it dry out or irritate my skin.

I personally think asking someone a lagitiment question to get a lagitiment answer is perfectly okay. Isn't it great that we can come here on C.C. to ask questions on any topic, get answers from real people without get bashed for doing so......

I'm happy to hear you found the soap on the Crown to be nice....I'll remember that....I'll still pack my gels...but should I run out I won't worry about it:) :)

I have never heard of anyone packing bar soap for a hotel (even a motel) or cruise stay. Regular soap for taking a bath is usually available unless you're going to be roughing it in a campground. A major example is facial soap' date=' but I doubt that this is what the OP is referring to.[/quote']

Yes...I have to admit...I always bring my own soap when I go away. I'm sorry to say that I am picky and love my Irish Spring! LOL

Archived