zenith 10/14/06

mathomas

My husband and I will be celebrating my birthday on the cruise and will continue on for the next 13 days to Tampa. Is there anyone who can tell me how far it is from the entrance of the Bayonne terminal to where you check-in? We've been on a number of cruises , but we are beginning to slow down a bit.

Assuming you are being dropped off by car, you can pull right up and check your luggage in curb-side. The entrance from the drop-off point is not far at all.(100 feet?).

If you are driving there and plan on leaving your car in the parking lot, there is a shuttle bus that drives you back to the terminal entrance. The only problem with this is that upon your return, you do have to walk back to the parking lot to get your car-this was somewhat of a long walk.

Hope this helps-have a great cruise!

Welcome Mathomas! I will not be on the last Bermuda Cruise but I will be on the Repo Cruise. I noticed you are a new member, we have a Roll Call going on for our cruise if you would like to join. Your info doesn't state where you are from, the cruise critic group is planning a luncheon in September in Baltimore if you would like to join. In June a group of us met in King of Prussia, Pa for a luncheon and I had a great time. I went by myself and met some of the group for the first time. Had a wonderful luncheon with them. I will try to put the link to our roll call.

Archived