1 day cruise

septrack

I asked this before but would appreciate a response from someone with first hand knowledge if possible!

Can anyone confirm that Princess gives you a credit for a one nite trip. The reason I ask is that my wife and I are booked on our 12th and 13th trips on the CP this Nov. We decided to get some cheap credits enroute to the mighty Elite status. My Princess online only shows the 3 nite Coral trip. It doesn't show the 1 day Dawn trip preceeding it. Also on the cruise history it shows our 11 completed ,and the 2 CP, and the Coral as future cruises. Mo mention of the Dawn trip and it is the first trip in line of the 4.

The only thing I can see is maybe they don't offer credits for 1 dayers. Please, someone who has done a 1 day trip, tell me it ain't so.

Also appreciate peoples thoughts on upgrades on these short trips, which I assume are less than full.

TIA

Mark

We have done two one-nighters, and have received Princess credit for both of them. We were upgraded from an outside to balcony on the Sun, a one-nighter. That was good for Princess...now we book balconies! In fact, not even the cheapest balconies anymore.

Bill

We did a 2 nighter for 99.00 each last May, but that was a last minute deal. They don't always happen. (We had 2 weeks notice).

Actually, the brouchure rate for a 2 nighter is usually around 299.00, so 199.00 isn't bad.

No idea about credit for a 1 nighter. Our 2-day shows up.

abby

Yes. I-night cruises count as credit towards Platinum/Elite status. We do them all the time. If it's not showing as a future cruise, make sure your Captain's Circle number is showing on the reservation (check personalizer).

Yes. The prices drop dramatically before final payment. Example... the Dawn 1-nighter Sept 23 SEA to VAN inside cabin is now $7 plus port/taxes of $68 - so a total of $75 per person.

Archived