Questions

swseattle

Nope, you don't need any money to use the beach. Orient beach has some really great activities. Lots of restaurants! Some are on the expensive side. Lots of water sport activities, sun tanning. You will usually find a large crowd, especially on weekends. Beware of sometimes annoying vendors who walk around and try to sell you stuff. They are okay once you get used to them. Try not to leave anything unattended. I don't think they check how old you are when you purchase drinks as long as you don't look really young, but I think the legal age is 18. Oh, and Orient Beach is a nude beach. Clothing is OPTIONAL.

Have Fun!

Thanks! Another question. I figure my friends and I will stay at Orient Beach for a few hours...but what else should we do in St. Martin? There will be 3 of us-all 18 year old females, and we're looking for something fun and not too expensive to do. Any ideas would be very helpful!

If you like to shop you'll have fun in Philipsburg or Marigot, or both. If you'd like a really nice lunch you can visit Grand Case and its row of gourmet restaurants. If you'd like to hang out and enjoy an ice cold beverage the Sunset Beach Bar and Cliffhangers Beach Bar are both a lot of fun. If I'm not mistaken I believe the legal drinking age on the island is 18.

Have a great time!

Archived