Last minute question - hurry only 5 days!

UGAgirl2

Don't you read your cruise documents??? Don't you read this website???

NO IRONS, CANDLES, HEATING PADS! Very clear in your Welcome Aboard pamphlet that came with your docs. Irons are a fire hazard, fire is the most dangerous thing on a cruise ship.

There are laundry rooms that have irons in them, you are welcome to use those, don't wait till the last minute on formal night, there will be a line.

You better read your pamphlet quick... it is even on-line at www.carnival.com

UGA, please don't take an iron, even a travel iron. And yes, in your "Welcome Aboard" booklet that came with your cruise documents, this is mentioned in two different places, as it's a huge hazard.

There are laundry rooms located on each deck of the ship. Washing machines, dryers, ironing boards, and irons. You could also take along some Downey Wrinkle Release.

What I do, however, is hang my wrinkled items in the bathroom, turn on the shower really hot, close the bathroom door for about 5 minutes, and wrinkles just steam right out.

Take a few minutes to go over the Welcome Aboard booklet - it really does contain so much valuable information for you. Bon Voyage!:)

Travel steamers are allowed if you have one. I purchased one but never found the time or the motivation to use it. It's a vacation, like Cotton stated the steam from the shower works well and nothing to pack! Nobody will notice a few wrinkles.:)

There are some packing tips i've seen, but can't recall where - but suggests packing clothes with tissue paper, you can roll your tshirts to eliminate wrinkles in them, and take up less room. Use garment bag for nice things, but don't overpack, to elminate some wrinkling etc.,

Good luck, and have a great cruise!!

Hey Everyone! Can I bring a travel iron? What do you veteran cruiseres do with wrinkled clothes?:eek:

Nope - no irons allowed. try the Downy spray or you can try a tip I got on my first cruise from a couple of cruise veterans (30+cruises) - use the dry cleaning bags for each hanging item.

Have fun on your cruise!:)

Archived