Junior Suite 7694

We stayed in this cabin when we did the eastern caribbean on July 14th. It was my husband, myself and my 2 daughters. It was a nice cabin. The cabin attendant was not all that great, no ice, no tissues, when things ran out he never refilled them. Room was always clean. Balcony was great, no soot on it like I had read on previous reviews. It was nice and quiet back there, no noise in the hallways. Room was spacious enough for all of us. Any questions please feel free to ask. Enjoy the room.

We stayed in this cabin when we did the eastern caribbean on July 14th. It was my husband, myself and my 2 daughters. It was a nice cabin. The cabin attendant was not all that great, no ice, no tissues, when things ran out he never refilled them. Room was always clean. Balcony was great, no soot on it like I had read on previous reviews. It was nice and quiet back there, no noise in the hallways. Room was spacious enough for all of us. Any questions please feel free to ask. Enjoy the room.

Thank you. I was hoping that you would reply. I'm a real novice! It will be my husband and myself. When I made the reservations they said that this cabin is very nice and we just booked it so I asked "why is it available" they said sometimes people just cancel and it then becomes available. I'm really interested in the balcony...I've never had a balcony...was there a breeze? lounge chairs? Is there anything else you would like to add about the ship etc...our trip is less than 2 weeks away!

There are 4 chairs ( 2 are lounge chairs) and also a small table. There was not much of a breeze, there was some but not a lot. When we went to another family members balcony and saw the breeze that they had it was like we had no breeze at all....but there was a little.

The nicest thing I liked the most was we were smack in the middle of the back of the boat, we would watch them raise and lower the flag when we arrived in port. We were able to see the islands as we were backing into some of them. I enjoyed sitting on the balcony and relaxing while just taking in the views of the island. We would also leave our wet clothes out there to dry over night.

Anything else, don't be afraid to ask.

Also, there is a short cut that a crew member showed us to get to the elevators. There is a library on deck 7, if you walk all the way to the back of the library, on the left side on the back wall there is a door, go through that door and it will lead you straight down the long hallway to your room, on the way back, that door will say do not enter, but you can, its just the library, that saved us a lot of time. Also, the ham and cheese croissants in the cafe promenade are very good. They have a big t-shirt sale on the last night of the trip, they are 2 for $25.00 or $30.00 and they will say the islands that you went to. I bought 2 and they do not shrink, I liked them. The elevators were very slow so we almost always took the stairs.

9 day cruise to caribbean. Just booked it last week. We were planning on going to London and Paris. Because of all the security etc...we cancelled last Friday (airline refunded our money completely!) and booked this on Saturday. I didn't really do any research is why I'm interested in the ship...ways to save money. I like your tip on the t-shirts. Any discounts on spa treatments close to the end of the cruise? We have 2 excursions set up and we are dining the late seating

We had the late seating for dinner also. Discount spa I noticed was on the days that we were docked. We went to Meaghan's Bay in St Thomas, it was very nice, but with all the hype about the 10 most beautiful beaches in the world, I did not think it was worth the top 10 (but my husband did)! We went to Orient Beach in St Maartan and absolutely loved it, could stay there forever, San Juan we just walked the streets, my daughters found some vendors on the streets and bought some knock-off pocketbooks, sunglasses and wallets (they had a field day there)! I did not think that I would like Labadee and that ended up being one of my favorite places. Very relaxing, loved the hammocks and the music, the Haitian market was very aggressive people there, my in-laws did not like that. It did not bother us, they just want to sell you there stuff, believe me you can bargain with them a lot. They will take just about anything, and if they do not, everyone it seems is selling the same items in just a few doors down. Don't miss the Love & Marriage show, Quest was also very funny, the comedian was great too. Johnny Rockets was good, we were in the mood for some greasy food and needed some onion rings and there milk shakes are out of this world, it's worth it just for that. You are going to have a blast.

Archived