Carnival Cruise Web Site Do you Visit

[b][font=Century Gothic][size=4][color=blue]Hello,[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Century Gothic][size=4][color=#0000ff][/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Century Gothic][size=4][color=#0000ff]Been reading here a while and my hubby wanted me to ask if everyone else visits here and the Carnival Web site everyday like I do?[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Century Gothic][size=4][color=#0000ff] just for some reason I go to the Carnival Web Site and login just to look at our reservations everyday. [/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Century Gothic][size=4][color=#0000ff]Does anyone else do this, or am I the only crazy cruiser out here?:confused: [/color][/size][/font][/b]

My DH just went off to bed and saw that I was still checking out the Boards and our reservation info, he jokingly said not to book any cruises tonight. Last night I put a courtesy hold on a cruise for 2006. Happily, today we booked it.
I just love the Boards - people provide such support along with candid opinions. I would have loved to have had advice, etc. before we took our first cruise in 1999. The fashion section is amazing - I learn something new everyday. So, no, you are not alone nor crazy.
Cheers
(I need to add Jewel of the Seas 2006 to my signature block.)

i go to the carnival site a few times a week also. it is neat how it shows how many days you have left before you cruise. also i like to check the special priced cruises they have listed. it gives me an idea of what a cruise will cost if i decide to go on one in the future and i have patience and wait for a great deal. also i check to see if my cabin has come down in price so i can get a credit from the ta i got the cruise from. there are lots of great gifts to browse through also. and i can see what wine i can choose from at dinner. so go and have fun. what ever it takes to get me through the days before i get on the ship is a ''' good thing for me :D ''.

Personally, I feel that gathering information before a cruise extends the whole exciting experience! Let's face it: a week is a very short amount of time, really. If you extend the experience by learning as much as possible in advance of your single week, and then extend it afterwards by talking about your experience to others, you've made a single week's vacation last a heck of lot longer!

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='myhobbyiscruising'][b][font=Century Gothic][size=4][color=blue]Hello,[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Century Gothic][size=4][color=#0000ff]Been reading here a while and my hubby wanted me to ask if everyone else visits here and the Carnival Web site everyday like I do?[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Century Gothic][size=4][color=#0000ff] just for some reason I go to the Carnival Web Site and login just to look at our reservations everyday. [/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Century Gothic][size=4][color=#0000ff]Does anyone else do this, or am I the only crazy cruiser out here?:confused: [/color][/size][/font][/b][/QUOTE]
OMG, my husband thinks I'm nuts because every time I'm online I check the Carnival website for our reservation, look at the excursions (even though I have no idea which one if any we'll go on.) I'm glad to know I'm not alone.

We leave two weeks from today on the Paradise. Woohoo!

shoresan

your not crazy you are just like the rest of us here. i go to the carnival site all the time too. some times i pretend i am going to book a cruise for the same trip and put in my cabin #. it is a great feeling when it says i have to pick another cabin because that one is take. NOW THAT IS REALLY CRAZY but fun for me. my god, i really dont have a life except checking my cruise :eek: . i have 3 message boards i visit whenever im home ( i might miss a new post ) and i am sad if i dont get email all the time. looking at my cruise plans and anything about the trip is my life. no, you are not crazy-crazy, you just have the ''' cruise sickness crazy''' :D . dont worry you are normal to us.

Archived