Pride Sept. 29 Transatlantic Crossing

Martita B.

Sailor's,

I have listed these Guests on the Pride (Sept. Cross)that I'm aware: I.R. & J.F., J.A. & Hubby, Jean & Clyde, Barbara & Bill, Miss A.W., J.B., the Birmingham Boy's, and Martita B. I'm sure we'll have a few more of the "regular" Pride Fall Crossing Sailors.

Anyone else?

If I can bribe my "Radio Man-Jed or Roger" or someone who might help me post on CC, from the Pride, on our way from Dublin to London, I'll let you know as to the C.D., Chef, Matire'D, Hotman, etc. (I never touch a computer aboard)

See 'ya at The Tower Bridge! Safe flying!

Martita B.

Martita, thanks for your kind wishes. I hope that you too have a safe and uneventful flight. Are you on the prior segment? Is that a charter? I will look for you on the cruise, that should be fun. I am all organized to go, I could leave tomorrow!;)

J.A,

Just back from a most enjoyable "Lakebourn" cruise and starting sorting/packing as I'm using Seabourn's Valet service (Anita Mann heads up the Blue Lagoon Office and is a delight and most efficient)

and they'll be picking up next week.

Anita related a fact I was unaware of: sending luggage home from the ship domestically, you are allowed 100 pds. So, if you have 2 pieces weighing 49 and 49 pds, both bags go for the price of one!

Yes, I'm aboard for a segment of the Ryder Cup Charter and we'll be sailing from Dublin to London. I'll fly into 'ole Dublin town Sept.22 and will be staying in the Temple Bar District for a few days before boarding.

Have a safe flight and I'll see 'ya at The Tower Bridge.

Martita B.

Archived