PV PAM I have a question...

CruisnMom007

PV PAM I need your input on an excursion we found on line from a company called puerto vallarta.net It is their Escape to Paradise tour. Can you tell me if this is a reputable company to book with...or if there is another company who does this same tour that you would highly recommend?? We are a family of 4.
Thanks!
We are going out that way 8/29/04 on the PRIDE

Well, I don't know if I have been kicked off the boards. Just limited as to what I can say. I believe the tour you are asking about is through Harris Tours, which is a very reputable company. Probably less cost than through the ship.

Hi PVPam,

I sorry that I didn't get back to you after our cruise to Puerto Vallarta. I've been rather busy since I took another cruise shortly after I got back from the PV cruise.

The canopy tour was fantastic. My DF enjoyed the ride on the canopy and I had a relaxing and enjoyable time waiting by the river until he returned. I would recommend this excursion to anyone. It's too bad that you have been banned. But, I have your E-mail address stored in case I need to get in touch with you in the future.

The shrimp was great. The name of the restaurant that you recommended has slipped my mind. But, we were glad we went there for lunch.

I'm sorry that we did not get to meet while I was in PV. Thank you for trying to help with my medications. When I picked up my papers from your office, I went to the pharmacy across the building but I was told they did not have any of them. I was able to get them at WalMart. We had a great taxi driver that picked us up at the restaurant. He went into the hospital with me and translated and then went with me to Sam's Club and WalMart. He was so nice, kind and helpful.

As it turned, I found my medicines hidden away in a suitcase in the closet on the ship. I coulda kicked myself. I found them after spending $252 in the infirmary, plus the prescriptions that I had filled. Oh well, my cruise was still fantastic.

Again, thanks for all your help ! :D

Thanks PV Pam...it is actually through PuertoVallarta.net I am just so leary of these companies and we want to book through a reputable one!!!

Let me know....I did look at the Harris...it doesn't offer the Escape to Paradise tour.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
[quote name='pvpam']Well, I don't know if I have been kicked off the boards. Just limited as to what I can say. I believe the tour you are asking about is through Harris Tours, which is a very reputable company. Probably less cost than through the ship.[/QUOTE]
Pam , do you have any info about an Island ? Or beach called Yalepa in Puerto Vallarto? I heard there is a waterfall in a wooded area after a 30 min. or so hike. Any input on this would be helpful Thanks ..

The only islands we have here are called the Marieta Islands. You can't really get on the islands but the snorkeling around them is great. Quite a distance and needs to be done via one of the excursions. To the south, there are several small beach villages only accessible via boat. Yelapa, Quimixto, Las Animas are some of them. Yelapa is a cool little place, sort of a throwback to the hippie days. They do have a waterfalls that you can hike to. One in Quimixto as well. These are all recommended to be done via an excursion tour. Have fun!

Archived