SIX ships in St Thomas!

moonmom

Hello fellow cruisers!

We will be sailing 10/29 on Spirit due to arrive in St Thomas in 11/1, the last of six ships in port that day:eek: !

Does anyone know how to find out where we will dock? I have checked all of the resources that i am aware of but i cannot find the answer....it seems that recently spirit has been docking in Crown Bay....is it done by time of arrival? or size of ship?

Just trying to plan the day there....i guess i'll have to go the the ports of call board to find out how to enjoy ourselves with so many other day trippers there!;)

thanks!

jane

I've been to St Thomas many times and most of the time we have docked at Havensight. Once or twice we docked at what they call the "submarine base" and that required a bus or taxi into Charlotte Amalie. We were there one time on the Norway and they couldn't dock anywhere because the ship was too big. We had to anchor in the bay and were taken in by tender. That turned out to the best since they tendered you right into the dock in downtown Charlotte Amalie with no hassle getting a taxi. ;)

Hello fellow cruisers!

We will be sailing 10/29 on Spirit due to arrive in St Thomas in 11/1, the last of six ships in port that day:eek: !

Does anyone know how to find out where we will dock? I have checked all of the resources that i am aware of but i cannot find the answer....it seems that recently spirit has been docking in Crown Bay....is it done by time of arrival? or size of ship?

Just trying to plan the day there....i guess i'll have to go the the ports of call board to find out how to enjoy ourselves with so many other day trippers there!;)

thanks!

jane

In April we were on the Caribbean Princess and there was 6 ships in port...I think NCL docked at Crown Bay...Btw that is the new home for Princess for the next ten years...I have heard they redid the docks and put a mall there...I am not sure if NCL is still going to dock there or not.

Archived