Transatlantic Cruise in December - Radiance Class?

I have limited cruising experience - Disney Magic Caribbean, Disney Magic Panama Canal, and we're booked May 07 Alaska Cruisetour on the Radiance. I loved my sea days on the two Disney cruises and am now looking into the 15 day Transatlantic cruise on the Brilliance Dec 07. From anyone who has done one of these in December I'd love to hear good and bad experiences. Is it cold, rough seas, storms? I hate to fly, but have personal reasons to see the Madeira Island so this seems a way to do it with only a one way flight across the Atlantic. :)

I have limited cruising experience - Disney Magic Caribbean, Disney Magic Panama Canal, and we're booked May 07 Alaska Cruisetour on the Radiance. I loved my sea days on the two Disney cruises and am now looking into the 15 day Transatlantic cruise on the Brilliance Dec 07. From anyone who has done one of these in December I'd love to hear good and bad experiences. Is it cold, rough seas, storms? I hate to fly, but have personal reasons to see the Madeira Island so this seems a way to do it with only a one way flight across the Atlantic. :)

Have you signed up on the roll call for this cruise? We're also on this one....and you can ask over there. Just go to the Roll Call Forums, find Brilliance Transatlantic December 2, 2007. Oh, and welcome to the cruise, too! It's shaping up to be a really good one. :D It's anyone's guess what the weather will be like crossing the ocean! You might follow the roll calls and threads from some of the other upcoming TA cruises - and there will likely be post-cruise reviews.

Fran in Toronto

Fran in Toronto

we are on the brilliance TA from barcelona to miami this november and have done 2 prior TAs on the southern route. it is not cold, hurricane season has come and gone and as you go west, it becomes warmer each day and you also get the advantage of several 25 hour days. the ship is bright, airy, lots of glass so you seldom lose sight of the fact you are at sea - the solarium pool is glass covered and ,all in all, it is a wonderful, relaxing trip:)

Archived