Verandah deck

cruising-PA

The Verandah deck on the Imagination is the only place that has the balcony suites. Can anyone tell me if there is a noise issue from the Sports Deck above?

Thanks,

PA

Those are Cat11 suites, all of the cat 12 suites - and they all have bigger and better balconies than the cat 11 - are on the upper deck. Have not heard of any complaints of noise?

You may want to note that the cat 11 balconies are not private on the Fantasy class ships. Only the cat 12 on the upper deck has private balconies.

What does that mean:confused:. I have been on 2 cruises with balconies and they both had the usual partition. You could look around but mostly private. Is this different?

HELP need to book today.

PA

What does that mean:confused:. I have been on 2 cruises with balconies and they both had the usual partition. You could look around but mostly private. Is this different?

HELP need to book today.

PA

I think they are referring to whether or not you can be observed by others. Some balconies have a full balcony above them, and are private. If you look up from your chair and see someone above you looking down, then not. Check the deck plan to see what is above you. (May also refer to glass elevators where folks wave at you as they go by.)

Nope that's not it because there are no rooms above us and no glass balconies. thanks anyway.

There are public decks that are outside of where your balcony is, people can stand there and look you almost in the eye. There are many pictures on www.webshots.com the closer you are to the front of the ship, the more you are able to be seen, the ones further back have life boat obstructions, those are the cat 11's on Fantasy class ships.

There are public decks that are outside of where your balcony is, people can stand there and look you almost in the eye. There are many pictures on www.webshots.com the closer you are to the front of the ship, the more you are able to be seen, the ones further back have life boat obstructions, those are the cat 11's on Fantasy class ships.

ok I am really not understanding. Don't the balconies look out to the water. What do you mean they can stare you in the eye????

We are booked in an interior room on the Verandah deck on our upcoming Imagination cruise. I'm looking forward to it as it will be fun to be so close to the Lido deck and pools. I've debated whether an inside room on the Verandah would be preferable to an OV on lower decks?

Alright Nick, now I get it. Went to webshots like you said and see what you mean. What to do??

Book the Cat 11 and know that people will look up at me or book the guarantee and maybe get upgraded to a Cat 12. I really want a balcony so either way i get one. What do you think?

PA

Alright Nick, now I get it. Went to webshots like you said and see what you mean. What to do??

Book the Cat 11 and know that people will look up at me or book the guarantee and maybe get upgraded to a Cat 12. I really want a balcony so either way i get one. What do you think?

PA

I have some great pics of a sister ship and the Cat 11's but not with me...

If you really just want to look at ocean, you will need the Cat 12, another secret, if you have 4 people, book a gty, the 11's can't accomodate 4...

V12 is an inside cabin and its located under the spa rooms (hot tubs) you wont hear nothing from that area-- its closed early evenings-- around 8pm or so.

I was on the ship (Paradise) that I'm going on a couple of months ago - they have removed the hot tubs & put in an aerobics room which is right next to the weights. That is why I was wondering if anything can be heard in that specific room.

We are booked in an interior room on the Verandah deck on our upcoming Imagination cruise. I'm looking forward to it as it will be fun to be so close to the Lido deck and pools. I've debated whether an inside room on the Verandah would be preferable to an OV on lower decks?

It is! I've been on this deck inside before & it is so quiet! There is a little sun deck right off the front that is pretty private.

I was on the ship (Paradise) that I'm going on a couple of months ago - they have removed the hot tubs & put in an aerobics room which is right next to the weights. That is why I was wondering if anything can be heard in that specific room.

took out the hot tubs?? On all fantasy ships?? for an aerobics room??

please tell me its not so.

When did this happen?

took out the hot tubs?? On all fantasy ships?? for an aerobics room??

please tell me its not so.

When did this happen?[/quote

They took out the hot tubs in the spa area at least on the Paradise. I went up to use them (they're the ONLY ones I'll use) & the Spa receptionist said they took them out a while ago (they were the only ones they used, too).

Archived