12 pack sodas available near Galveston pier?

sweetmommieof4

We are flying into Houston and going on a cruise out of Galveston. We bought the cruiseline transfers. When we get to the pier is there a place close so we can go and get a 12 pack of soda?

No, not really. There are a number of restaurants in the immediate area but not much where you could buy a 6 pack.

There is a kind of dumpy looking market, I think it was called Bob's Market, a couple blocks up from the Harbor House on 21st Street. It has a liquor store right next door. It was a little edgy but fine to walk to and pick up a couple of sodas. Not sure how much the sodas are there, we had a rental car and drove to Wal-Mart.

There is a starbuck's right across the street from the terminal and I know they sell can drinks, just not sure if it is coke. Also if you go 1 block over from there, you are on the Strand and there are several shops that have can drinks. I guess it depends on how much time you have and if you want to walk anywhere.

You may want to check the Roll Call for your cruise. We offered to pick up a few things for fellow cruisers before. Our friends from Canada couldn't imagine a week without Pepsi so we helped out. That's what CC is all about--friends helping friends!

You may want to check the Roll Call for your cruise. We offered to pick up a few things for fellow cruisers before. Our friends from Canada couldn't imagine a week without Pepsi so we helped out. That's what CC is all about--friends helping friends!

Come see me over in roll call. We're driving in plus staying at the Harbour House. You can give me a grocery list.

Archived