Lobster night on the Dawn

maurick

Do they still have this. Going Dec 7th of this year?

With the new menu, they have been serving the lobster with a brown sauce on it (I forget the name of the sauce). We now ask for the sauce on the side and for butter on the side:)

In Cagney's it is served with the butter.

Just got off the Dawn this past Saturday and we had lobster night on Thursday. I read on here before I left about this sauce and how most people didn't like it so I ordered it without it. I was really surprised though on the size of the lobster tail. I was 1/2 of a tail and a very small tail to begin with. Oh well, it was still good. :)

You can alwayz aak for another one. DH and I do. We don't eat the food tha tcomes with it. Last April, on the Spirit, our server brought us a serving plate of 8 of them after on first serving. I had 3 and they were not large.

You can alwayz aak for another one. DH and I do. We don't eat the food tha tcomes with it. Last April, on the Spirit, our server brought us a serving plate of 8 of them after on first serving. I had 3 and they were not large.

What was the food it came with that you discarded? Couldn't you ask for the lobster without the accompaniaments? It upsets me to waste food.:(

What was the food it came with that you discarded? Couldn't you ask for the lobster without the accompaniaments? It upsets me to waste food.:(

I don't think it's that they refuse to bring you just another lobster, it's that the language barrier sometimes prevents the crew from understanding that you want simply another lobster instead of an additional complete dinner.

I wasn't fond of the brown sauce myself. It wasn't terrible, but I'd prefer butter.

Archived