QM2 Feb 07 , San Fran to Syd. Aussie's

Maddylee

Aussie Mum and daughter , would love to establish some contacts prior to departure from San Francisco. Have registered on Roll Call , new to this.

My daughter is 12 years old , do we have any other mature children crossing with us that we can chat to , Im a little concerned she is the only child travelling and need to re-assure her she is the not the only one.

We are so excited , cant wait to meet new people and maybe even make some new life long friends.

Any tips would be very appreciated , any directions kindly taken,

Lee

Aussie Mum and daughter , would love to establish some contacts prior to departure from San Francisco. Have registered on Roll Call , new to this.

My daughter is 12 years old , do we have any other mature children crossing with us that we can chat to , Im a little concerned she is the only child travelling and need to re-assure her she is the not the only one.

We are so excited , cant wait to meet new people and maybe even make some new life long friends.

Any tips would be very appreciated , any directions kindly taken,

Lee

Hi Lee, I see you found the Cruise Critic Cunard forum. A very warm welcome from Mary and I. Don't forget to post on the roll call thread when you have time also.

Great to see you here!

ahhh , thanks for the welcome , to all those out there , THERAPST , are the best.

Ive booked on deck 8 and at this stage Premium balcony. Any tips ? Its now 3 generations travelling (in one room!) Omi , Mum and 12 year old daughter. So far Ive learnt , Britannia for dinner , try for table #85 or near. The Commodore for pre-dinner drinks , so much to learn and we are just bursting with excitement. Look out QM2 !

All tips warmly welcomed , any children that wish to make friends , please dont be shy to make conact. Maddy is a lovley girl and wants to make friends.

Thanks again for the welcome !

Hey THERAPST , we will put on a little party for you in our Harbour when we dock in Sydney - all QM2 travellers are welcome to come , we are having a "few" fireworks that evening , it will be fun !

Hello, Maddylee:

Count me in as another friend. As you may suspect, Therapst is my DH.

We are looking forward to meeting you and your three-gen family. By posting on the boards and by the time the cruise gets here, we'll all be 'old' friends and have a great time on the cruise.

Don't worry about other children being on the cruise. On our Sydney to SF cruise earlier in the year, there were a handful of 10-14 yr olds on the cruise, which surprised me, since it was a 28-day cruise. So, I feel fairly confident that Maddy will find someone to pal around with.

Looking forward to meeting you guys,:D

Archived