Car Service or Limo Driver in Malaga

bldsld

Can anyone please recommend a car service and/or limousine driver for pick-up at the Malaga airport, with a destination of the Parador Gibralfaro? We will be 4 people, obviously with quite a bit of luggage!

Thanks!

Denyse

As I fly out to Malaga about 8 times a year, because we have an apartment on the Costa del Sol, I know there are always plenty of taxi's available. You would have to take two, but they are not expensive. If you would book a car or limo in advance, there would be a long walking distance to the car, because they don't park easily. I would go for the normal taxi. Like we will do also when we drive to Fuengirola on the 2nd of November.

I agree. I also have been in Malaga too many times!

There are plenty of taxis and the ride is not that far. If you hire a private "taxi" the walk to the car isn't too far, but if you order a larger car or van it can be a bit of an exercise.

Denyse--We stayed at Parador Gibralfaro before our TA cruise in 2002 and loved it. The restaurant was excellent and service, both in the restaurant and throughout was gracious and accomodating. I especially enjoyed cappuccino on the veranda outside reception. If you have time, walk uphill for a great view of Malaga and the bullring. Malage is a charming small town, easily walkable, with a hop on-hop off "bus" to see Malaga's highlights. I think you will enjoy Malaga.

Winnie

Archived