Entertainment book coupon???

joie1016

I tried to use it on my Victory cruise in July. You can only use it on assigned cabins, and not for guarantees. I actually ended up getting a better rate WITHOUT the coupon then I would have gotten with the coupon, since the coupon only applies to "list price", i believe. Call your PVP or TA and ask them to run it both ways, with and without the coupon to see what comes up better.

I did use it, and was able to get a decent upgrade with it last year. We were traveling during kind of a busy time so it was actually the best upgrade available for me. We went from Deck 1 to Lido with it, if I remember correctly.

I booked a balcony in Feb 2006 for a Sept 2006 cruise. I booked with Carnival direct. After talking and making all of the arrangements, I remember the Entertainment Book coupon. I then inquired if I was able to use it and was told ABSOLUTELY YES :D :D :D . Hey $100.00 is $100.00. More foo foo drinks for us in 17 days........ Not sure what everyone else's coupons were for....

I booked a balcony in Feb 2006 for a Sept 2006 cruise. I booked with Carnival direct. After talking and making all of the arrangements, I remember the Entertainment Book coupon. I then inquired if I was able to use it and was told ABSOLUTELY YES :D :D :D . Hey $100.00 is $100.00. More foo foo drinks for us in 17 days........ Not sure what everyone else's coupons were for....

Mine were always the Entertainment book coupons, however, the price I had gotten was less than the price with the coupon due to other promotions or rates.

Archived