hangers with clips to hang pants?

musicmansmom

I asked my room steward for some extra hangers, and he quickly brought me some that had obviously been left by past cruisers. They were the wire and plastic kind, the kind that are in my closet at home. I liked them better because they didn't fit into that little "slot" that their hangers use. I could also take the hanger out of the closet and hang it on the loop door knob and steam the wrinkles out.

I also left those hangers for the next person. Maybe you'll get them. :)

Shay

I asked my room steward for some extra hangers, and he quickly brought me some that had obviously been left by past cruisers. They were the wire and plastic kind, the kind that are in my closet at home. I liked them better because they didn't fit into that little "slot" that their hangers use. I could also take the hanger out of the closet and hang it on the loop door knob and steam the wrinkles out.

I also left those hangers for the next person. Maybe you'll get them. :)

Shay

great tip for steaming out any wrinkles. thanks :)

You might want to test the clothespins at home first to make sure they grip well enough. Clothespins sometimes don't grip well enough to keep men's slacks from slipping out, though men's slacks tend to be much heavier than women's, so you might be fine. If not, binder clips are another option -- they tend to grip much tighter.

Giant_Binder_Clip.jpg

in my post i should have said it would be womans slacks/goucho's and skirts. i can get alot of the clips you showed at work. i should have thought of them myself. thanks for giving me a riminder nudge on these clips :D . they will work great.

Archived