Drinks Available at Meals?

Ga_Girl

We're sailing PoH (NCLA-Pride of Hawaii) in late September. I know that, in general, drinks at meals (outside of breakfast) are tea, water, coffee, or you could pay for a soda, alcoholic beverage, etc. My question is can they get juices or, more preferably, milk for my toddler at lunch or dinner or do I need to bring juice or milk boxes?

Thanks!

Susan

You should have no problem getting milk or juices--they really try to accomodate your children's tastes and needs. After seeing our 3-year-old grandson fly through his favorites--french fries and any kind of fruit, the waiters had a plate of fries and a huge bowl of fruit ready for him at every meal. Well, at least his diet was half-healthy.

• 2 weeks later...

What type of cups do they serve the milk and juice in? My 23 month old is pretty good at drinking out of a regular cup, but I really don't want spills, especially on formal night. Do the cups have lids and/or straws? Are they plastic or glass? Or do you bring your toddler's own cups to each meal?

We are cruising on Carnival, so details for Carnival would be best, but I am guessing that most lines would be similar.

Archived