NCL tux rental

Dipsylee

Does anyone know how to do a tux rental on NCL? We contacted Cruiseline Formalwear, but they said they don't work with NCL any longer. I realize a lot of people choose NCL so they don't have to dress up, but we actually enjoy it.

Does anyone know how to do a tux rental on NCL? We contacted Cruiseline Formalwear, but they said they don't work with NCL any longer. I realize a lot of people choose NCL so they don't have to dress up, but we actually enjoy it.

We sail on POH Oct. 30th. I'll keep this in mind for Oct. 31st.:D (Haloween)

It's something extra to pack, but a lot of men stores offer cruise tuxedo packages. Here in Hagerstown, MD, one offers a 120.00 rental, with both black and white dinner jackets, a couple shirts, shoes and all the other accessories and I think it's like a 10 day rental.

Michael

Go to cruislineformal.com and click on products. They still list NCL and show you the products available. We used them in January aboard the Star to Mexico with no problems. Tux was in our stateroom when we arrived.

Thanks for the responses! We actually did go online with Cruiseline Formalwear and completed the whole process. Then 2 days later they called us to tell us they don't serve NCL any longer. We really hate to pack the extra clothing--the convenience was worth the cost to us. If men only knew how hot they look in a sharp black tux they wouldn't mind wearing them so much!

Thanks for the responses! We actually did go online with Cruiseline Formalwear and completed the whole process. Then 2 days later they called us to tell us they don't serve NCL any longer. We really hate to pack the extra clothing--the convenience was worth the cost to us. If men only knew how hot they look in a sharp black tux they wouldn't mind wearing them so much!

Do you remember the "Men are from Mars and Women from Venus" book?

Most men really don't care how they look. Men would rather wear something more comfortable.

I'll never understand a women's obsession with clothes....

Archived