Roll Call Pride 11/25 - 12/02

siriann

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like you will have a full ship Siri!

Andy and I wish we were sailing again with you and Bjorn:) I remember when we were on SD in Virgin Gorda and the Pride was there as well. I fondly recall our conversation about sailing in style.

Looks like our sailings are stopping in the same ports (we are on the 12/9 sailing). Will be interested in hearing about the ports ... although nothing can top the great evening at Foxy's on Jost.

Awww...Blackbird, my husband and I were talking and we both agreed we enjoy your honest, clear-eyed & down-to-earth posts here very much. We can’t join you on 11/18….but how about joining us 02 Jan 08? It’s a club membership sailing (for the time being…they pulled the plug on the 01//02/07 sailing before we could pull the trigger)

C’monnnnnn!!!! It’ll be FUN! I’ve done the locks before but never been to Belize……

So sorry Gofigure49. This cruise must have been sold out just recently. Hope you have a good cruise anyway. Other fellow-passengers going on this cruise obviously aren't CC'ers. Perhaps they will be great fun anyway!!!:rolleyes:

Archived