Thalassotherapy Pool on Millennium

thepeacha

The T pool on Millie is much nicer than on Galaxy (and we loved Galaxy's T pool). It's a large open Atrium effect with lovely lounging area for reading and eating great Aqua Spa Cafe food. Favorite place to destress after a very hectic port schedule. You'll love it!

I have been looking at the pictures of Millie, and the pool does look wonderful. The only thing I heard was that the water pressure on the high jets (the over the shoulder ones) was not as high as on Century - which no longer even has that pool now...

Dan & Judy

i have only sailed on the M class ships. I have heard the jets are stronger on the C class.

But , I LOVE the thallo pool and surrounding area. It truely is the highlight of my day...and many of my daydreams.....

The entire spa area is very tranquil, nice lounge chairs. The spa cuisine is very good. Tip*-look for the chalk board that gives the daily made to order specials. Wonderful salmon, shrimp kabobs etc...

The thallo area is also for adults only ( nice touch )

Hope you have a wonderful cruise

We wont be cruising till feb. so i have many daydreaming days ahead of me..........................................................

Nadine

The T pool on Millie... It's a large open Atrium effect with lovely lounging area for reading and eating great Aqua Spa Cafe food. ...You'll love it!

thepeacha

Here's a pic of one on the M-Class Summit. We were on her in February this year on a Panama Canal cruise. We enjoyed the T Pool, Aqua Spa cafe for the healthy breakfast & lunches, and lounging in the Atrium.

fun.jpg

For a few pics of the Aqua Spa cuisine go to this link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=367791

Have a great cruise...Harvey:)

Archived