Carnival's children's dining program

HOSKI

I have noticed that a lot of posters do not seem to be aware of Carnival's new dining option for children so I have cut and pasted the following from the FAQ section of Carnival's website. I think this should be helpful to parents.

Children's Dining Program (ages 2-11)

The children's dining program provides kids with supervised meals with their fellow young cruisers in the ships' casual Lido restaurant while their parents enjoy a night to themselves. The program is fleet wide. Dinner takes place from 6:00pm-7:00pm nightly with the exception of the following evenings:

3-day and 4-day : first night of the cruise

5-day and longer: first night and last night of the cruise

Thanks for the great information. I have sailed with children on Carnival several times and was not aware of this option. We will try it next week on the Elation...

Sharon

Was this for all Carnival ships? I was just on the Conquest and don't recall it, or it was called something else. My 10 y.o. daughter did go on one kids' activity the left her out of our main dining room one evening.

Yes, it is for all Carnival ships. The only place it is posted is in the children's weekly capers. I think (only my opinion) is that they do not want people to just use the dinners if not participating in other activities.

Archived