question for recent Ecstasy cruisers

407dm

How early can I board?? I have read about people who have gotten on as early as 11am but my paperwork says not before 1:30.

Thanks for helping out

Even the hotel told us they would not let us on until after 1:30. I told DH that I read on CC as long as the other pax are off we can board. Sure enough we were on board by 12:15 sipping our fro fro drink:p . It all depends on if all the pax before you get off the ship.

Go early to avoid the lines. Alos gives you more time to enjoy the ship before all the people get on board. My friend and her family boarded at 2:45 and has to wait in long lines. (I guess with the people who listened to what the Cruise line told them. LOL:D )

Happy cruising!

It really depends on when the ship arrives back in port....with it being hurricane season they do get back late. The very first cruise I went on they told us 11, when we pulled up at port we were told the ship got back late and we couldn't come back until 1.

We departed July 29th and got in line t 10:45 and were on the boat before noon. But started making our way to get checked in before that so the hour passed very quickly. The told us 130 as well, but once we got there they gave us a piece of paper saying that they were happy to let us know we could board early. YEA!!

Archived