NORWEGIAN SPIRIT, September 30 2006

sneakerstud

Ha! We'll be on the Spirit 9/16 - 9/24 - I'll be sure to ket you know how it was. I didn't get any feedback on my roll call either. That's cool though - we're going with some friends - it will be a blast. Oh - and I'll have some martini's for ya!

• 2 weeks later...

Your cruise is coming up! FYI we loved the Spirit - this was our first time with NCL. Lved the freestyle too. The staff were awesome as was the service / food / cocktails. The Spa was great too - go for the hot stone massage - it will do wonders!

Enjoy your cruise!

Thank you so much...I was thinking, if you would write! The Hotel Director and the Concierge are friends of mine and I can't wait to see them after many years again. The ship must be pretty and we actually have a great (Suite) Cabin so I'm sure it will be great! I watched the web cam and saw you had great weather...

Have a great post cruise experience (laundry, laundry, laundry...LOL)!

The weather was awesome the entire trip - accept a thunderstorm or 2 on the first day. However the seas were very very rough the first night. It was one of the longest nights LOL. We were in between 3 storms out in the atlantic. Leaving Tortola and on the way to Bermuda there were huge swells and the ship rocked a lot. So much that they didn't fill up the pool on the sea day between Tortolla and Bermuda. But the weather was gorgeous. I'm sure you will enjoy the Spirit. They new my name / what I drank by day 2...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys!

I just booked on the Spirit out of NYC for November 9th to the 19th. I am traveling single. Any suggestions or tips you can give me would be appreciated. How were the FOD meetings?

Archived