Which Current HAL ships have you cruised on?

RevNeal

Which Current HAL Ships Have You Cruised On?  

658 members have voted

1. 1. Which Current HAL Ships Have You Cruised On?

Volendam to Alaska and Rotterdam to New England & Canada. Noordam to the Baltic from Copenhagen two weeks from tomorrow. Can't wait. Really liked the Rotterdam, especially the Neptune lounge service. Looking forward to the old style Noordam.

Well, let's see; I've been on the RYNDAM twice and the ZAANDAM once. They are both wonderful ships, and I enjoyed my cruises on both of them! Although I must confess to liking the ZAANDAM a bit more.

Now I am anxiously awaiting my trip on the STATENDAM from Vancouver to San Diego in September, and the VEENDAM early next year.

S Class ships are a favorite of mine. I like their looks, their size and the flow of the public spaces onboard. To me they seem very easy to get to know!

Noordam,Veendam,Nieuw Amsterdam, Volendam, Zaandam, Maasdam, Rotterdam [twice] and the NEW Oosterdam last fall. The thing that I love about the HAL ships is the location of certains things on ALL the ships. The Crow's Nest & Explorer's Lounge are PREDICTABLE! Certain things look slightly different- but getting around the ship becomes FAMILIAR quickly! Its like COMING Home! Which do we like the best? ALL of them! Every one!
Anne

DH and I had never been on a cruise until the Amsterdam to Alaska last August. Since then we have sailed the Zuiderdam twice and are booked on the Ryndam for September. Guess we are hooked.

People don't seem to have much to say about the Ryndam. Sure hope it is as nice an experience as the others...

Nancy

5 "Dam ships" to date, I hope to some day catch up to JASL, S7S and Ilnick:D
78 days at sea and counting!!! Amsterdam, Statendam, Volendam, Ryndam, and Maasdam...with trips on the Rotterdam, Prinsendam and Veendam booked!!!:cool:

P.S. Cincy- Have no fear, I've just posted my review of the Ryndam, we just returned from a fabulous 14 day Alaskan B2B on her.

Like RuthC's idea so here is my list of the current ships we've sailed on:

Noordam: (1 time - 10 days)
Statendam (2 times - 47 days)
Maasdam (4 times - 38 days)
Veendam (1 time - 13 days)
Rotterdam VI (9 times - 195 days)

Hopefully next July we can add 35-days on the Maasdam!

[quote name='jstducky']ok so i cheated a little ... i listed the noordam and the zaandam.. and i also listed the zuiderdam, when in actuality i'll be on the zuiderdam for the first time tomorrow![/QUOTE]
jstducky, Have a great trip !!!

Have been on the Statendam but will be new to the Ryndam in January for the Panama Canal cruise. The two are built alike, aren't they, except for the artwork--??? We have seen the Canal before, way back when on a Sitmar cruise, but the ports now are very different. Looking forward to these changes!

in my opinion any "damn' ship will do after listing the ships and many times on them i know I'm a cruise addict and proude of it, it's great for your well being,and certainly will cheer up anyone anytime on a cruise heres to my addiction (its an expensive one but well worth the memories and friends you meet aboard as well as fellow passengers!!!!!!!

Archived