Beach question...

nator555

Our cruise is stopping at Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay and Nassau later this month. I know Half Moon Cay is probably the best beach out of all of them but could someone tell me what is the best beach in Grand Turk and Nassau. Would the best beach be Grace Bay,Govenors beach or Malcoms beach for Grand Turk? And for Nassau would the best beach be Cable beach, Cabbage beach or Paradise Island? What about snorkling? Which port has the best snorkling? We are beach people and plan on lounging at the beach as much as possible with maybe a snorkle trip or two. I will say last year for our honeymoon we went to cancun and the beach was amazing and perfect for us. Any input will be welcomed. Thanks for helping!

There is alot of info on the Ports of Call message board. You can find info on Half Moon Cay in the private island section. You can find everything and more on those boards. I also read the reviews on the ship from past guests and have found it very helpful. Have a great cruise!:)

Archived