?future cruise bookings on board

ptandjo

This will be our first cruise on RCI (Enchantment 11/20) and I have a couple of questions.

First, are the future cruise booking discounts available to everyone on board, or are they just for the C&A members?

Second, if I plan to reserve a future cruise, do I have to pay the whole amount, or is it a deposit?

Third, does anyone know if you are able to keep the discount if you need to "adjust the dates" after you are home?

Thanks, just trying to plan accordingly!!!

This will be our first cruise on RCI (Enchantment 11/20) and I have a couple of questions.

First, are the future cruise booking discounts available to everyone on board, or are they just for the C&A members?

Second, if I plan to reserve a future cruise, do I have to pay the whole amount, or is it a deposit?

Third, does anyone know if you are able to keep the discount if you need to "adjust the dates" after you are home?

Thanks, just trying to plan accordingly!!!

1. Yes and don't forget to sign up for the C&A membership:D

2. Just a deposit is required, less than 7 nts 200 per couple 7nts 500 per couple.;)

3. As long as you keep the booking number, you can change ships, dates and even move it over to a Travel Agent if you have one. If you book a 5 nt and then decide to change to a 7nt you just pay the difference in deposit.:D

Make sure as soon as you get on board to go up to the Loyalty Ambassador's desk and make an appt., there should be a book there for you to choose day and time...;)

It pays to know what ship, date, category that you want so it will make your appt. go faster...Enjoy your cruise and Royal Caribbean...Later, Jill:cool:

They really aren't discounts, per se, but On Board Credits. The amount depends on the length of the cruise.

You can still apply price adjustments later. Last cruise we were able to switch from an inside to an outside cabin AND get $$ back before we sailed. Just keep an eye on those prices, especially after final payment.

Have a great cruise!

Archived