Question about S cabin.

dexter

I just changed my suite from aft to #7087 because I learned there was no whirlpool bath in handicap cabin. Suite 7087 is on the area of the ship that curves out. Has anyone ever been in this cabin and if so how did you like it?

:)

Cabin on the curve - you will probably be able to see people on the verandah next to you and people a couple of verandahs will be able to see you.

We had cabin 7054 on the Oosterdam and were able to see the people from the penthouse suite when they were on their verandah while we stood at the rail.

:)

We had 7087 last November and loved it. The veranda is narrow and zigzaggy and you can see all verandas forward (and vice-versa). When we sailed, the outlet in the dressing room was blocked and unusable, and I couldn't plug in the lighted mirror and curling iron. Hopefully they have fixed it by now.

In May we had 6167 (HCP on the wake) and thoroughly enjoyed the huge veranda (easily 4 times deeper). The cabin is slightly smaller, there was no whirlpool in the tub (wouldn't use it due to telltale bacteria) and only a single sink, but the deck space more than made up for it.

This November we have a Cat A on the wake, and even though it's half the size and no concierge, we will love the deck.

I just changed my suite from aft to #7087 because I learned there was no whirlpool bath in handicap cabin. Suite 7087 is on the area of the ship that curves out. Has anyone ever been in this cabin and if so how did you like it?

Archived