Wish they had a "Curves" on board

I just joined Curves for Women and I wish they had a Curves on board some of the cruise ships. That way I could burn up some of the fantastic food that I gorge on during the cruise. Anyone with me on this one? I think I'll see if the Curves site has a place to put suggestions. Would something like this work? Would it bring new members into the Curves workout centers because they liked it on a cruise? Would they have to open it to men on a cruise, because men might otherwise try to take them to court for being selective? Ideas anyone?

I think we should organize a Curves for Women Cruise! Just for one week the Curves equipment could be put on a ship for use by passengers. The menu could offer "spa" items or menu items following the Curves outline in the Curves book.

But, then again, we all work hard all year through at Curves to gain and/or maintain a trim body.....our treat for hard work is a 7 day cruise where anything goes.....got to have some fun, right? Eat what you want, take the stairs everyday, and have fun. Curves will be waiting for you when you get back. LOL

Have fun!

[color=magenta]Kimberly/AdventureGirl[/color]
[color=#ff00ff][/color]
[color=#ff00ff]You keep talking about a Curves Cruise. Its not a bad idea, I know some of the ladies at my curves would go for sure. Curves probably would move their equipment onto a ship if there was a cruise specifically for that. Plus it would be good for referral business. Other ladies can have an opportunity to try it and when they get home they join their local curves.[/color]

That is such a great idea. You will have to email the corporate office and give the suggestion. It would take several sets of equipment in order to accomodate everyone on a cruise ship, especially if it were advertised as a Curves cruise! They could provide a crash course in the weight management program, include lots of circuit games, contest and give-aways. Maybe they can make T-shirt you can earn for working out 3 or 4 times during the cruise!
zazzy

• 2 weeks later...
I agree a Curves cruise would be great. I joined a year ago and have sailed 5 weeks since. I go to the gym and find machines that are similiar to my Curves machines even though not exact. It just isn't the same though with the men around and without all of my Curves "buddies". A Curves cruise would be great. We could make new Curves buddies! Let me know when it is and I'll be there (as long as it is Royal Carib.).

Archived