Onboard Telephones?

NorthAlabama

I thought I posted this a short time ago, and now I don't see it..so please, if this is a duplicate, forgive me.

My question is--I will be sailing in October and our party will be in different rooms on different levels of the ship. Is there telephone communication available between staterooms and if so, what is the charge for this service?

Thanks in advance for your help! :)

My question is--I will be sailing in October and our party will be in different rooms on different levels of the ship. Is there telephone communication available between staterooms and if so, what is the charge for this service?

All cabins have phones. Cabin-to-cabin callls are free.

I thought I posted this a short time ago, and now I don't see it..so please, if this is a duplicate, forgive me.

Thanks in advance for your help! :)

Your other thread is alive and well :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=407486

In Cabin telephones are also equipped to receive voice mail but you have to set it up to receive them.

ANy public phone on the various decks can be used to call the cabin. You dial the cabin number.

In Cabin telephones are also equipped to receive voice mail but you have to set it up to receive them.

ANy public phone on the various decks can be used to call the cabin. You dial the cabin number.

DO all ships have voicemail now????

I did not even check when sailed on the Glory early this year but when I was on the Triumph and Destiny you could call cabins but voicemail was not available.

DO all ships have voicemail now????

I did not even check when sailed on the Glory early this year but when I was on the Triumph and Destiny you could call cabins but voicemail was not available.

we had it on the VIctory in 2002. Its not advertised or anything-- we found it by reading the telephone pad..lol

its also inthe little blue book on the vanity.

I used it a lot on the Miracle since I was doing a tour with a large group-

we had it on the VIctory in 2002. Its not advertised or anything-- we found it by reading the telephone pad..lol

its also inthe little blue book on the vanity.

I used it a lot on the Miracle since I was doing a tour with a large group-

Thanks. I usually read all the info cover to cover in the cabin but perhaps I missed it. Also possible that I don't remember correctly since I did not really ever need it before. It will be a BIG PLUS on my next cruise since I will know parties (including some of my kids) in other cabins.

The LEgend has voice mail. THere will be a button on the phone that says voice mail....jsut follow through on the prompts.

These voice mails work a lot better instead of walkie talkies

GREAT! Thanks!

I never used walkie talkies. In the past we have used the good ole post it note in the cabin and established check in times.

Archived