Golden Princess - magnetic cabin doors?

jetstorm

Can someone tell me if the Golden Princess has magnetic cabin doors? I'm thinking of making a sign for my door. Are there any other magnetic surfaces in cabin to use megnets to hang notes, etc.?

Also, to those of you that hang bathing suits and such to dry, how do you hang up the clothes line? (In cabin or on balcony).

Can someone tell me if the Golden Princess has magnetic cabin doors? I'm thinking of making a sign for my door. Are there any other magnetic surfaces in cabin to use megnets to hang notes, etc.?

Also, to those of you that hang bathing suits and such to dry, how do you hang up the clothes line? (In cabin or on balcony).

if I recall, the doors are wooden......and I am not sure about anything else being magnetic inside the cabin (how about using post-it notes)

There is a retractable clothes line in the shower, just like you see in hotel rooms.

hanging anything on the balcony is just like waving good-bye to it...and is frowned upon as a potential fire hazard.

Yes, the doors on the Golden are metal. We have always taken magnetic door signs (our happen to be Oregon Ducks) to make it easier to find our cabin. If fact all the cruise ships we have been on have had metal doors.

We did, however, have a sign stolen 2 years ago, so be careful what you put out there.

Rob

Archived