Coke or Pepsi?????

bippytrip

LOL

My wife won't drink Pepsi, and she was wondering if it was Coke.

She said if it was Pepsi, she would drink mixed drinks all week. Sort of bummed now, as I thought I would get her tipsy instead of her getting "Coked" up, but now I'll have to deal with her drinking soda all week and watch me drink her share of foo foo's.

Oh well, we all have to make sacrafices.

It really doesn't matter.

If they served only Pepsi, you could bring your own Cokes.

Since they DO serve only Coke products, you can bring your own Pepsi.

Carnival says "a reasonable amount of soft drinks may be brought on board".

"Coke and pepsi are the same thing!"

(Homer Simpson, pretending to be nuts to get donations)

:)

I, like MexicoBob, prefer it with enough rum that I can't tell which it is!

Todd

I love Pepsi...as far as Coke, I have to admit that the new Diet Lime Coke is AMAZING!! It just screams....'add RUM, add RUM!' Coke and Pepsi are SO totally different, aren't they???

While on the ship, the Pepsi/Coke debate isn't an issue for me...foo-foos and martinis call me while on board!!! :D

Does anyone know if Carnival actually has FOUNTAIN drinks.... in other words, are they out of a machine with carbonation in them? I thought I read somewhere on the old boards that Carnival's fountain drinks are cans poured into a glass???? Please clarify :) Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone else noticed that COKE has never been the same since the whole NEW COKE fiasco a decade or two ago?? I know they "switched back".. but I wonder if some other change was made (conspiracy theory ... LOL) during that time...:rolleyes:

I don't drink it anymore now at any rate... just curious!

Tom

Has anyone else noticed that COKE has never been the same since the whole NEW COKE fiasco a decade or two ago?? I know they "switched back".. but I wonder if some other change was made (conspiracy theory ... LOL) during that time...:rolleyes:

I don't drink it anymore now at any rate... just curious!

Tom

After the new coke disaster, when they switched back to the original formula they switched from the cane sugar that they had used before to I think high fructose corn syrup or something like that.

Tom & Cheryl,

You are correct, it has never tasted the same. I was so upset about the "New Coke" that I wrote a letter to the CEO. A Coke rep brought me a case of the new stuff to my office. I took it and drank it, but never liked it and when they switched back, I could definitely tell a difference. Yuck!!:mad:

Archived