Children-Bikini,Kakao, Waikiki: how topless and anywater toys

Momof 2 boys

Okay how topless are theses Beaches? Have 2 children, but want to go to one of these. Have been to Curasao and some topless there and my boys paid hardley any attention. Boys are 12 and 10. Has anyone seen any nudity on these beaches? Can deal with my boys with some topless but not nudidty,although they would probably laugh at first than ignore it. Also are there any jet skies there....:D

The restaurants you listed are all on Orient Beach, the clothing optional beach.

Orient has several watersports operators and one or two of those floating trampoline things. As you said they harldy paid attention, don't worry be topless!

Okay how topless are theses Beaches? Have 2 children, but want to go to one of these. Have been to Curasao and some topless there and my boys paid hardley any attention. Boys are 12 and 10. Has anyone seen any nudity on these beaches? Can deal with my boys with some topless but not nudidty,although they would probably laugh at first than ignore it. Also are there any jet skies there....:D

Generally on ALL beaches on St Martin, there will be approximately 1/3 topless. As for nudity, the occasional nude person will walk by (there is a Naturist Resort at the extreme south end of the Orient beach). I have been to Orient Beach many times and I have never seen child upset by the occasional nude person strolling by. THey may gawk at the first one, but then they ignore the rest. There are lots of things to do on Orient Beach - including jet skiis.

Note: clothing optional, NOT topless.

We took our daughter two years ago. We saw an older couple walking hand in hand, completely 'au natural'. She kind of giggled, and then said "boy, I bet that feels good feelin' the breeze everywhere". I bet she's right, but I'm not about to try it! She was 8 at the time. I would think 10 and 12 year old boys will notice...

Thanks everone for your feed back....Would like to go there but not sure if shouldn't just do something else:rolleyes: . Maybe one of Disneys beach excursions,will check out where they go...after all disney will pick the beach that has less. I'll see what happens if more parents post about this.....geesh. decisions, decisions lol:D

Note: clothing optional, NOT topless.

We took our daughter two years ago. We saw an older couple walking hand in hand, completely 'au natural'. She kind of giggled, and then said "boy, I bet that feels good feelin' the breeze everywhere". I bet she's right, but I'm not about to try it! She was 8 at the time. I would think 10 and 12 year old boys will notice...

Oh that is so cute; probably correct too. What's she's too young to know or consider is the joy of topless swimming at the warm ocean waters (love that bouyancy factor--now that feels nice). And don't count yourself out of "trying" it sometime. Perhaps not until your DD is grown and on her own and one day you decide to be brave.:D It really does feel nice to sunbathe topless (when we're on a beach that allows it of course).

beachchick

Thanks everone for your feed back....Would like to go there but not sure if shouldn't just do something else:rolleyes: . Maybe one of Disneys beach excursions,will check out where they go...after all disney will pick the beach that has less. I'll see what happens if more parents post about this.....geesh. decisions, decisions lol:D
Take a look at the Disney Cruise Line excursion page for St.Maarten/St. Martin. At the very bottom of the page are some disclaimers, including: "Please be aware that St. Maarten's beaches are similar to those found in European countries, where swimwear and other attire are optional. Nudity or topless bathing may be observed."

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/dcl/en_US/ports/excursionListing?name=StMaartenExcursionsLandingPage

Oh that is so cute; probably correct too. What's she's too young to know or consider is the joy of topless swimming at the warm ocean waters (love that bouyancy factor--now that feels nice)....

beachchick

THE beachchick has a way with words. ;)

Archived