Rotterdam Sept 14

dndcruisers

Hi - We have not cruised on HAL for quite a few years. Can anyone tell me if they still have the fantastic seafood buffet for lunch on the 14 night cruises. Do they still provide shampoo/lotion in the staterooms? I was happy to learn the chocolates are still available!!! :) love that. any other tips or tricks that HAL puts on their longer cruises that you can fill me in on? Any advise would be appreciated. Can't wait - only 7 days left!!

I'll answer one of your questions. HAL is now providing Elemis products in the cabins. There is shampoo, conditioner is separate, lotion, body wash, bath soap, and hand soap.

For advice I would say relax and get into the rhythm of a longer cruise. It doesn't hurt to pace yourself, either! There's no need to rush to enjoy all the amenities since tomorrow is another day. :)

Have fun.

Thanks for the info - it makes it easier to pack if you have an idea of what is provided, especially with all the new restrictions. See ya at sea someday!!

We'll see you on the Rotterdam next week. My friend Mark and I will be aboard. Safe travels to Rotterdam.

Archived