Infant Cruise Fashion

crucero

I just wanted to share that in preparation for our upcoming cruise on Elation on 9/24 (so close!!) that I got DS (will be 10 months) a little tux & black patent leather shoes for the formal nights. I am so excited to see him. I just know that Carnival is going to make a buttload of $$$$$ off of us in the photo department with DS in tow!

I am just so excited! I laugh hysterically everytime I think of all the things I have bought for him for this cruise!

I also bought him an outfit from Gymboree for dinner that is a onesie with a collar & long pants that says on the front "Boat Captain" with a propeller & across the butt "S.S. Skipper." I hope we sit with nice people and not grouches like are found elsewhere on this board.

Yes, I realize that I am going overboard here, but it's all in good fun, right?

Oh I completly go overboard when buying cruise wear for my kids. I also take clothes specifically for "Carribean Night". Usually they are island dresses that we bought on a previous cruise in St. Martin or St. Thomas.

And of course, on the Disney cruise, we had to have all new disney princess dresses for them.

I'm a sucker, but I love to shop for cruise stuff.

I got it at Dillard's. Actually there is no jacket. It is a white button down shirt with black button cufflinks, black satin bow tie, black vest, and black slacks with the satin trim on the side.

They also had some similar outfits at JCPenney, but they were with a regular tie instead of a bow tie.

Good luck & happy cruising!

Archived